Photochoppers12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photochoppers12

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mgkars
Admin
Admin
mgkars

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) Empty
PostSubject: Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper)   Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:43 pm

well here it is you base pic, were just gonna make a preety simple, but effective side skirt,
so you got your base pic, obviousely you wanna duplicate the previous layer if it has the area on it so youve got somthing to work with.
Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) 98776246as5
now you wanna preety much smooth over that sticking up crap, im using the clone tool because its easy to work woth, just hold alt then click an area, then start brushing the the lft of it as shown...
Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) 31678187pe7
i also mad ethe part of the sideskirt facing upward more smoother and look better using the same tecnique, the clone tool, now you should make a selection like this and this will be the lower part of your sideskirt,Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) 27332156zy1
you can see where i got the colour from then i started brushing, i also added some light highlight to the bottom to make it look curved...
Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) 35801572vv4
now you can neaten the side of the sideskirt (lol), just simply make a selection as show then brush it with a colour the seems apropriate
Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) 84476683zx5
and there you have it your sideskirt, if i were you id add a bit more light to the bottom of it i dont think i did enought then all it needs is reflections
Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper) 84321540ij8

i hope this tutorial helped and ifyou have and questions, just pm me!

cheers,
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgkars.co.uk

Brushing Side Skirts (photoshopper)
Page 1 of 1