Photochoppers12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photochoppers12

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wide Arches (photoshopper)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mgkars
Admin
Admin
mgkars

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Wide Arches (photoshopper) Empty
PostSubject: Wide Arches (photoshopper)   Wide Arches (photoshopper) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:41 pm

Welcome to my wide arch tut...

Get your car at a decent angle like this, i like working with my cars facing right because im left handed lol.
Wide Arches (photoshopper) 77544229vp0

select around the arch and the wheel, remember to always feather your selections by 0.5 so it dosnt look messy!
Wide Arches (photoshopper) 79965124so8

copy and paste the thing then nude it out a couple of places (in this case ctrl+shift+left arrow key)
Wide Arches (photoshopper) 54981261bx3

Now you want to make another selection like this...
Wide Arches (photoshopper) 19188718fr5

then smude the background layer across, you can make a duplicate bg layer incase you go wrong,
Wide Arches (photoshopper) 71780272wg6

now de-select all that and touch everything up using the brush tool and a low opacity smudge tool. for the finishing touch i have added a small light reflection by using the white, soft brush tool. i have also added a small vent but you can do what ever you like.
Wide Arches (photoshopper) 50223664di2

And there you go, now sit back and look at what youve done, now you can do the front one but dont nudge it out as far as the rear
Wide Arches (photoshopper) 38466699us3

i hope this tutorial helped and once you have had practise you can make widebodykit with big vents and stuff.
enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgkars.co.uk

Wide Arches (photoshopper)
Page 1 of 1