Photochoppers12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photochoppers12

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neons (blekkulf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mgkars
Admin
Admin
mgkars

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Neons (blekkulf) Empty
PostSubject: Neons (blekkulf)   Neons (blekkulf) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:58 pm

Okey, now im going to make a tut on how to make neons and neon tubes. Sorry if my english is bad :-/

First of all you have to open the pic of the car u want neons on. I've choosed to use this volvo:
Neons (blekkulf) 19mb2

First of all you have to select the area where you want the neons to be with the Polygon lasso tool(L), and when you have done that u have to right click the selection and set the Feather Radius to 12-15.( I used 13):
Neons (blekkulf) 24ic

Now make a new layer(Ctrl+Shift+N) and fill it with the colour you want the neons to be:
Neons (blekkulf) 38dw

Okey....now Its time to make the Neon tubes. Selevt the Line tool(U) and choose the colour u want the tubes to be. Make sure u have the same setting as I use. Then just draw a line where u want the tubes to be:
Neons (blekkulf) 46jg

To make sure the tube looks realistic u have to add some shadow to it using the Brun Tool(O). And after that open Blending Options:
Neons (blekkulf) 52do

Now u have to add some glow to the tubes, and here is the part we are going to use Blending options. Make sure u have the same setting as I have(if u have red neons u have to choose red where I choosed blue at blending options, and if u have yellow u have to choose yellow colour etc):
Neons (blekkulf) 61go

Here u have the result:
Neons (blekkulf) Resultat7pa
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgkars.co.uk
breby
Admin
Admin
breby

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Neons (blekkulf) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neons (blekkulf)   Neons (blekkulf) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:41 pm

nice tut m8 i like the neon tubes on it aswell i myt try this on 1 of my chops thanks
Back to top Go down
http://bebo.com/micky-fukin-b

Neons (blekkulf)
Page 1 of 1