Photochoppers12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photochoppers12

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry QQ by Advance*s

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
advancestealer
Active user
Active user
advancestealer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Cherry QQ by Advance*s Empty
PostSubject: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:47 pm

Cherry QQ by Advance*s

Assalamualaikum and hello to everyone.

This is my latest work on a Cherry QQ. In the beginning I thought this would turn out simple chop. But as the progress get on, I realise there are a lot could be done to this cutie.

How's my brushing? Getting better or worst?

Base:
Cherry QQ by Advance*s 345uv9

Normal Version:
Cherry QQ by Advance*s Artwork62normalversioncb2

Hot Version:
Cherry QQ by Advance*s Artwork62hotversionce4
Back to top Go down
Euro Boy
Admin
Admin
Euro Boy

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:04 am

getting better m8. brushing is improveing its becomeing more flowed etc.
only thing i see are that the rear arch look somthing weard i cant explain, and its abit high which i think if it was lower it would be allot more cool.

note im not back iv just got abit of spare time so i though i would just leave one or two comments

i think you should change your sig aswell, since its got another websites name in it :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomsite.com
breby
Admin
Admin
breby

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:19 am

afro that is nice Smile but the bumper is abit tooney but its good brshin skills tho
Back to top Go down
http://bebo.com/micky-fukin-b

PostSubject: Re: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:55 am

hey man ur brushin is great gettin so much better i just dont really think the hood goes well with the car but rest is great keep it up
Back to top Go down
advancestealer
Active user
Active user
advancestealer

PostSubject: Re: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 am

yeah!!!! Euro Boy is back...i know you can never leave chopping. it's in your blood all the way, bro.. i'll change the sig later. i'm sorry if i hurt somebody's feeling. i just use it since i thought it would look funny, that's all. =]

thanks for all the viewers and comments so far.. i really appreciate them. i'll take note all the comments and try to improve more for next chops..

on the wide arch at the back / front...it might look funny since i never brush any wide kit in serious way before. this was only my 2nd chop with widebody..so i'll keep practise then.
Back to top Go down
mgkars
Admin
Admin
mgkars

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:21 pm

that looks great mate Very Happy kit doesnt fit in with the shape of the car but its still well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgkars.co.uk
advancestealer
Active user
Active user
advancestealer

PostSubject: Re: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:38 am

thanks mgkars, i hope to chop like you someday. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry QQ by Advance*s   Cherry QQ by Advance*s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry QQ by Advance*s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Photochoppers12 :: Photoshoped Automotive Work :: Choppers-
Jump to: