Photochoppers12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photochoppers12

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volkswagen Touran sport

Go down 
+3
chopperkid44
photoshoper
Euro Boy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Euro Boy
Admin
Admin
Euro Boy

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Volkswagen Touran sport Empty
PostSubject: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Heres my attempt and first decent attemp in about 4 months, so a sort of come back chop.
iv basted this on the bumpers of the touran but made it more sportie so its now a concept sport i supose Laughing .

org
Volkswagen Touran sport Volkswagentouran2007160th8
chop 800
Volkswagen Touran sport Vwtouransportas8
hr
Volkswagen Touran sport Vwtouransportsd1.th
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomsite.com
photoshoper
Admin
Admin
photoshoper

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:26 pm

not bad man everything is clean but i dnt think intermediate.
i mean your a good chopper and most of your chops are its just theres not alot done on this one
but what you have done is nice and clean ill give u cred for that.
but it kinda looks dogey on the far side of the fb theres like a big bit of blckness sticking out lol
anyways alright chop Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.photoshoper-designs.deviantart.com
Euro Boy
Admin
Admin
Euro Boy

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:59 pm

black bits ment to be there, its part of the bumper.

and if u think that then fine i dont care, only a 2 hour chop. so what ever
Back to top Go down
chopperkid44

chopperkid44

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:39 am

yeah. i love the style but too simple for int. and the fmic is a tad off. Wink
Back to top Go down
Euro Boy
Admin
Admin
Euro Boy

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:53 am

its not off, its further back in the bumper so thats how it would look.

*censor* its a 2 hour chop its not going to be awesome, if anyone else fells this move it to fukin nca i dont care, ill continue posting somewere else.

just becuase someones chop is not their usual it dont mean they cant post were they usually, or r u going to de-promote me.
Back to top Go down
photoshoper
Admin
Admin
photoshoper

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:20 pm

dont get stressed about it no one said anything about nca, i mean on other forums when advanced people dont think theyve done enough theyle post a chop or 2 in tuners section. im not suggestin u get demoted just this particular chop hasnt had much work, nd if it was a quicky thn surly its a job for the quick chop garage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.photoshoper-designs.deviantart.com
Predator designs
Admin
Admin
Predator designs

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:47 pm

rite all of u shut up lol rite euro u can post it here as i love the chop as its so clean and no mistakes but we want more done next time m8 this is not bein moved so everyone be quite i dnt want another word said about this bein moved coz ive confirmed it now.

good work as ppl said not much done but wat has been done is great and no faults but i do wanna see more from u next time i didnt expect much from this chop as u ave only just chop in ages and i mean ages but keep at it dnt lose ur patiants. Put alot more into ur next chop m8 i want to see chop like ur coupe again.

no one say anything about this moving ok
Back to top Go down
Frogsta
Active user
Active user
Frogsta

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Predator designs wrote:
rite all of u shut up lol rite euro u can post it here as i love the chop as its so clean and no mistakes but we want more done next time m8 this is not bein moved so everyone be quite i dnt want another word said about this bein moved coz ive confirmed it now.

good work as ppl said not much done but wat has been done is great and no faults but i do wanna see more from u next time i didnt expect much from this chop as u ave only just chop in ages and i mean ages but keep at it dnt lose ur patiants. Put alot more into ur next chop m8 i want to see chop like ur coupe again.

no one say anything about this moving ok

omfg, dont be a dicked or ope, so cos u have the power to keep here u dont listen to neone else, and just do wot u like tbh this forums getting on ma nerves, everyones getting up tight and stuff, and u dont get the best of help and stuff here. and people are getting worked up on being mods and admins, dude its just a website, dunt meen u have to act like a dicked.
Back to top Go down
Euro Boy
Admin
Admin
Euro Boy

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:59 am

right so i have the powrr, right im tuner now ok, keep you lot happy. just becuase one of my chops aint my best ill post in tuner.

dont call people dicks
Back to top Go down
Jelluzz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:56 pm

cmon guys....chill.......we dnt need to be havin argument over where chops go ok.......

on the chop looks awesome m8...love the front kit suit that car perfect.

good for 2 hours Razz
Back to top Go down
Predator designs
Admin
Admin
Predator designs

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:12 am

one thing dnt call me dick. the reason i said that was to give him a fkin chance into gettin a better chop next time and if u ave looked at the forum u may have noticed that it happened to me before where one of my chops wasnt inters but it was kept there and had to prove myself.

thats y i wanted to keep it here coz he is a inter chopper so i decided to keep it here so he can prove that when he gets his next chop he post it here but if its not good then he will be tuner
Back to top Go down
X-Raited

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:01 am

its funny how EuroBoy dont tolerate the comments. Laughing
and its funny how you guys fight over the place the chop has been posted.
its stupid, and childish to split the chops like this.

oh, and Frogsta. ur a dick. Wink
Back to top Go down
Frogsta
Active user
Active user
Frogsta

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:57 pm

look did neone actually read ma post, im not saying this is a crap chop or ope, its gd, but its more tuner than intermediate, i was saying that i think its stupid that bushido thinks that just becasue he says so, that this chop goes here. he didnt propaly look at wot everyone else had to say. this has happened before aswell, with his chop that he posted in advanced just because mg sed he could, then it took a rant just so it was moved to its proper level and euro boy was with me on that one. so maybe u all should of actually read my post then sey wot u had to say.....
Back to top Go down
Euro Boy
Admin
Admin
Euro Boy

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:00 pm

locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volkswagen Touran sport   Volkswagen Touran sport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volkswagen Touran sport
Page 1 of 1